Hello welcome back again with me. On this blog i will tell you about my activities when I was in home neither it was after school or even weekend.

So when i had school tomorrow, I usually sleep at 9 pm and waking up at 5 am to do sholat. after sholat i went to bath to have a shower so I can be fresh when going to school and doing activities in school. I went to school at 6.10 am and it tooks 20 minute to arrived at the school. Usually I went off from scool at 1.40 am and if it was tuesday or friday i went to Ganesha Operation to do some course. But, if I didnt have a course after school, I went to home.

When I was in home, I took off my shoes and after that usually I open my phone to have a little refreshing after on social media or playing a fun game. After that i went to bath to have a shower.
After I took a shower i always turn on my pc and watching some youtube videos and where there is a plenty of time im playing some games.

And if there was no school time on saturday and sunday, i usually wake up at 5 am to do sholat and after that im going to bed to continue my dreaming. Than im wake up between 10 am or 11 am, after wake up i had some breakfast and than i turn on my pc to play some games.

So I will tell you about a game that i always like to play when there is no activities. So the game in general was a FPS genre where you fighting another team with a gun. Than why I like to spend almost 6 hours a day to play this game so basically this game was so fun and even better when you play with your friends, and you can make a friend on this game because you can talk each other on the same team and make some conversation. So the game called csgo or Counter Strike: Global offensive

And also you can make some money from getting skin on the game! So how you can get a skin and than sell it? So basically there is a market on the game where you can buy or sell your skin. First,  you can buy a skin and wait until the price goes up, this method little bit take a time because you make profit when the market price goes up, example when you buy 10$ skin on the market, and than you wait a week or even month the price will change, it can be higher or lower and if the price is higher than you bought before, you can sell it. So its kinda like investing on that game.

Second on hot to make a money and profit on Counter Strike: Global Offensive is to try your luck. Yea this is the most risky thing you do in csgo but you can make a lot of profit from here. So there is a crate on the game you can buy it cost like 13$ where inside the crate had a cheapest skin and of course the most expensive skin on csgo. So if your luck you can get the most expensive one wich cost around 23.000$ yeah twenty three thousand dollars and you got a profit around 22.987$ and you can buy a mini home and make your parents proud. But if that you are lucky enough. Because the chance you getting thats skin was like your ex called you and than she wanted to make a relationship with you again. So this second way is more risky than the first one

Third and the last way to make money in CSGO is to trade your skin. This ways maybe not making a single profit but this is still worth to do. So for example if you have 5 skin that worth 10$ each and you want to trade it, and than that 5 skin will trade to be 1 skin worth 50$. Yeah i know this ways doesnt make a profit but this way you can get a good skin from trading your garbage skin.

So thats all from me about my activities and my favourite game. Thank You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog